Hi All, I’m Turina, I have 3 children, a husband, cat and a dog and live in Sydney, Australia.
I have already written an introduction post here if you want to read it.
- Murder Mysteries: Poiret, Cold case, Bones, CSi, NCIS, The Closer, you get the point 🙂
- Doctor Who: I even made my own Tardis toilet bag for our trip back to NZ last year, nerd!
- The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family
- My family
- Vinyl records, hate ipods etc to listen to music, the kids of course love them, I really want to get me an old record player. Tapes not so keen on.
- Cars especially V8s and older model cars
- Playing the guitar
- Doing nothing!
- rain on a tin roof
I am not too keen on:
- maths although I am getting better since starting to teach the kids
- summer on 30+ degree days
- Being busy all the time!
But the main gist is I am studying applied social science at the moment, but I have always been interested in why people do the things they do, so this is my blog to throw my ideas, comments and opinions to the world and see what comes back 🙂 It isn’t a formal blog by any stretch of the imagination, I want to be fairly free with my writing so if I complain, rant and rave, well, that’s just me! I do want to write a few stories, maybe some satirising, possibly some information that may help someone, so read on.